One-phase gel in a bottle, in the shade of light pink. Designed to build, extend and harden the natural nail plate and repair damaged nails. Does not require the use of a base coat. Provides durability, high resistance and flexibility of hard gel. Works perfectly with the natural nail plate, so that the styling does not break or crack. Self-levelling formula of the gel allows to perform styling with the "one drop" method - without filing or correcting. Cured in a UV and LED lamp.
- System type: 1-phase, without using a base
- Consistency: thick, self-levelling
- Formula: acid-free, odorless
- Color: light pink with 60% coverage
- Plate type: in good condition, soft
- Application: gel styling
- Extensions: yes
- Removable in acetone: no
- Dispersion layer: yes
- Quick and easy construction and extension of nails on forms and tips
- Reduces salon service time by up to 30%
- Perfectly smooths plate irregularities
- Does not weather or turn yellow
- Acid-free, with a high safety index
- Minimized burning effect during gel curing
- Practical packaging with brush
- LED 48W, curing time: 30-60 s
- UV 36W, curing time: 120 s
- file, milling machine
- For professional use only.
- May cause allergic reaction.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read the directions for use carefully.
- Use as intended.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the product ingredients.
- If an adverse reaction occurs or hypersensitivity appears, such as burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use of the product.
- Apply only to a healthy and unweakened nail plate.
- Lesions of the nail plate.
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Injuries to the nail and its surrounding area.
- Ingrown and tubular nails.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the product.
INGREDIENTS: DI-HEMA TRIMETHYLHEXYL DICARBAMATE, ISOBORNYL METHACRYLATE, TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIMETHACRYLATE,
HEMA, TRIMETHYLBENZOYL DIPHENYLPHOSPHINE OXIDE, BENZOYL ISOPROPANOL, HYDROXYCYCLOHEXYL PHENYL KETONE, SILICA,
MALEIC ANHYDRIDE, PEG-9 DIMETHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, P-HYDROXYANISOL, HYDROQUINONE [+/-] CI 77891,
CI 15850, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 19140, CI 60725.